STS Horizontal RainChambers™ are structurally engineered with Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic to withstand the most difficult ground conditions without failure. The glass filament wound structure provides a one piece lightweight chamber for a fast, safe, easy and guaranteed installation.
STS RainChambers™ are built to suit the Australian terrain and stormwater treatment requirements. Designed for compliance with Australian Standards. The glass filament wound structure provides a one piece lightweight pit for a fast, safe, easy and guaranteed installation
DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION STANDARDS:
- AS2634:1983 Chemical Plant equipment made from GRP.
- ASME RTP-1 Reinforced Thermoset Plastic corrosion-Resistant Equipment (design methodology adopted where the scope falls outside of AS2634:1983).
- AS/NZS 1546.1 soil loading design requirements.
- Adjustiable riser for burial depth up to 1900mm.
- Single tank installation.
- Multiple interconnected tanks for larger capacity.
- 600 x 600 square access (cover not included).
- Multiple Inlet/ Outlet pipework penetration – Faces allow easy field connections
- Stabilizing Feet
FRP PIT DESIGN LIFE AND WARRANTY:
Design life 50 years / Warranty 5 years.